“Good brew good food”
Review of Brewforia - CLOSED

Brewforia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We went here for a light dinner and some local brews. The atmosphere was friendly to us non-locals. Service was good and we recommend this place to anyone who loves beer.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Food is good. Lot's of beer choices. Environment is very nosey though. No sound insulation, so if you are sensitive to noise you may not like it.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Ordered online. Didn't notify me I would have to get my order shipped to state government store until after order. Then didn't ship when they said it would. They had info to ship on a Friday but held order until Tuesday. Hopefully this now late birthday present gets here in one piece.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The great hidden gem in Meridian, Idaho. Tremendous selection of beers, many on a rotating tap. Prices are reasonable, and you can have a fun evening trying a great range of beers. Pick your designated driver in advance and treat them right :) I love this place.

1  Thank CJ5687
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. They have over 800 beers and their chef is fantastic. They have a more robust menu at their Eagle store, if you are looking for a full dinner.