“Awesome Food, Great Service, Good Vibe” 5 of 5 bubbles

Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 225 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Flatbread is an upbeat Neapolitan pizzeria and wine bar specializing in serving authentic wood-fired Neapolitan pizza certified by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN) of Naples, Italy. We strictly adhere to the regulations set forth not only by the VPN, but by long-standing tradition. Offering craft brews from around the region, unique wines, a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an amazing happy hour from 3-6pm every day. Perfect for families as kid's make their own pizza right at their table, then watch it bake in our 900 degree wood burning oven. The menu is balanced out with a selection of market fresh salads, focaccia sandwiches and possibly the most amazing mac-n-cheese you'll find. Join us for a hip, urban and fun dining experience.
Boise, Idaho
“Awesome Food, Great Service, Good Vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

We love the Flatbread! Always a good variety of beer on tap and cold, salads are fresh and cold, pizza is made with high quality ingredients and baked in wood burning oven to perfection and served hot! Servers are always very attentive, friendly and will go out of their way to accommodate. Atmosphere is laid back and family friendly. Kids can make their own personal pizzas. Well behaved dogs are welcome on the patio Good music always playing but not too loud. This is a small to medium sized community restaurant. We just love it and are frequent guests. We have never have had a bad experience or a bad meal. Please don't change a thing! P.S. The one in Bend, Oregon is just as good!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great Pizza! Great Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

I recently visited Meridian and joined my friends for a meal at this restaurant, which is one of their favorites. This is great pizza and salad! They present with originality, hearty portions, and great prices! The service is also EXCELLENT!

Weiser, Idaho
“yummy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was my second time here and it was just as good. I had the lunch special which was pizzia and a salad. The food is all fresh and hot. Busy place but service was fast. Attentive servers. The prices are what you expect close to Boise area.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Meridian, Idaho
“Way downhill since my last visit”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

My last trip to Flatbread was positive, with good pizza and mediocre service. This time...it's safe to say that I won't be returning. I ordered the Pick 2 lunch for $9.95, and got 2 margherita pizzettas. Each pizzetta was roughly 6" in diameter. The taste though, was just plain bad. The crust was chewy, much like a thick pita bread. The wood-fired oven had blackened the bottom. My pizza had an abundance of tomato sauce and basil, but not a lot of cheese...which left it to be a soggy mess. I ate one pizzetta because I was starving, but the other didn't get touched. The waitress never asked how our meal was, topped off my water once and didn't split our check.

What's worse: after I ran a few errands and still had pizza on my mind, I stopped for a $5 pizza to go, and it was DELICIOUS compared to the certified pizza I had at Flatbread.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Meridian, Idaho
“rather poor in my opinion”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

My experience was lackluster at best. I ordered the Bianco Magnifico. It came burnt (really blackened on the bottom)....in which the oil from the pizza caused it to marinate in a sort of burnt stew. Also, important to note that the size of the pizzas are quite small. Basically, food was poor, and left broke and hungry. There are better options out there.......Avoid.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Been to Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria? Share your experiences!