“Now in Salt Lake City”

Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria
Ranked #30 of 226 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Flatbread is an upbeat Neapolitan pizzeria and wine bar specializing in serving authentic wood-fired Neapolitan pizza certified by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN) of Naples, Italy. We strictly adhere to the regulations set forth not only by the VPN, but by long-standing tradition. Offering craft brews from around the region, unique wines, a full bar with specialty cocktails, and an amazing happy hour from 3-6pm every day. Perfect for families as kid's make their own pizza right at their table, then watch it bake in our 900 degree wood burning oven. The menu is balanced out with a selection of market fresh salads, focaccia sandwiches and possibly the most amazing mac-n-cheese you'll find. Join us for a hip, urban and fun dining experience.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Now in Salt Lake City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

The Sugar House neighborhood is home to a wonderful new restaurant. After years of blight and neglect, due in part to the economic bust, the signature corner of 21st South and 11th East is home to new businesses and, to locals, promised and long over due, new construction. Finally this corner will reflect the rest of this vibrant, eclectic,urban, walkable retail haven. Welcome Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria! For dining choices, ambience, clean decor, attentive staff, tasty plates, and, dare I add, parking, you really need to check out this gem. I was there for lunch and will definitely be there for dinner and live music. Oh, add beer from local breweries, too!

• Visited February 2013

Meridian, Idaho, United States
“overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We each ordered a salad and a personal pizza. 68 bucks! for three people!! It was just ok, nothing special, but 68 bucks? We won't be back.

Visited September 2012
Alexandria, Minnesota
“Great local food, fun atmospher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Flavorful, colorful and interesting food. Flatbread is light, toppings simple but so good I nearly ate the whole thing. Sausage from local ranch. Salads, soups and sandwiches all looked so fresh. Our table had flatbread, pizza, salad and soup. Each rated as delicious. Fun atmosphere. Perfect for quick lunch or after work relaxing. Great wines and beer

• Visited November 2012
Meridian, Idaho
“Great pizza. Great atmosphere. Great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Recently had the opportunity to dine at Flatbread Community Oven in Meridian. The pizza was excellent, and the service was top notch. Very attentive and willing to give recommendations based on what you are in the mood for. You can order straight from the menu or customize your own. We decided to have a custom pizza to fit our taste.

Great wine selection.

Special treat for the kids as they put together their own mini-pizza at the table and then have it cooked for them. They even took my son and showed him where it would be cooked. He thought this was a nice treat.

During the warm months, outside seating is pleasant. I definitely recommend this restaurant and will return in the future. Keep up the service and food quality.

• Visited October 2012
Nampa, Idaho
“Sept 29”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

I am not a fan of pizza even though I have eaten it in Rome and Milan. This restaurant claims to be the real thing, and I have to say that it is as far as I am concerned. Excellent ingredients cooked in a simple fashion. We had the fondu and goat cheese tomato starter then Italian salads. The flavors sang like Italian opera! As for the pizza the dough is flavorful, with a risen crust at the edge and a biscuit thin crust under the ingredients. Just as it should be. I had the most simple option, a margarita which is as simple as it gets. In an American pizza chain, that would be bland, but in this case it was lite, but flavorful.
Had I have had any appetite left I would have tried the bacon ice cream dessert. Another time perhaps.
My only criticism is that the lighting was so subdued I we could not read the menu

• Visited September 2012

Been to Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria? Share your experiences!