“Ring Fingers”

Pinnacle Sports Grill
Ranked #126 of 251 Restaurants in Meridian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: Boise’s & Meridian’s premier sports grill. 13 high definition TV’s with 8 DirecTV satellite receivers. All the major sports packages so you never miss your favorite games. Outstanding menu: burgers, wings, brick oven pizza, pasta, fish, five salads, fish and chips, more… Beer (15 on tap and 20 in bottle), wine, and full bar.
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Nowhere else but Idaho. None better than here!

Finger Steaks, that is! Tender, delicious, juicy. Yummy!

Hand made onion rings & slaw finish up the amazing platter, and you’ve got an amazing treat!

You gotta try em!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I used to love this place. They had a great selection on the menu including delicious chips served at the table. Recently new management took over and cut the menu in half and the chips are gone. I was really disappointed as I loved several items which were no longer offered. The menu is now a "bar" menu feathering mainly sandwiches and a couple of pasta dishes. I'd say it's a great place for lunch, not dinner. My fish & chips were good but the portion was less than expected. My wife had the sliders which were well overcooked. The manager stated that they may expand the menu and bring back the chips. I wouldn't hold my breath on that! She did say all the food now is fresh and not frozen, so that is a plus. Additionally, the serving staff is fairly new and needs improvement.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

We had not been here for a while and we decided to give it a try. The first disappointment was they no longer server those great potato chip fry's. We still order lunch I ordered the Cod and chips and it was good. My wife ordered the HH Nachos and it was not very good. There was not hardly any cheese on it. We probably won't be back.
The server was good and apologized for not serving the chips and Nachos.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

Three of us decided to have lunch after yoga and one of the ladies that lives in Meridian picked this place. Good choice. Our server was efficient and personable. The food was quite tasty. I had the Cod and Chips, My chips were garlic fries and were so tasty. The slaw that came with the meal was very good. The cod was lightly battered and cooked just right, flaky and moist. I am not a fish fan, but once in awhile I will get a hankering for some. Glad I picked this place to satisfy the craving. The portions were generous and take home boxes were necessary.
I liked the decor, it was more gracious than many sports places.
I will suggest we come here the next time my husband and I are looking for a place to eat out.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

The quick summary is this place is changed immensely. I'm afraid it's future days aren't looking well unless owners really step up.

Pinnacle used to be a go to restaurant. My wife and I hadn't been there in a while. So the first thing we noticed it was Saturday night (2-24-18) at 6:20 PM and there was lots of parking. Wife and I thought we were fortunately early. Arrived inside and it said seat yourself which I never recall seeing before. This is a sports bar and on the big screen was wheel of fortune playing followed by a reality TV show. My wife ordered a Buffalo chicken sandwich and fries. She said the sandwich was good. The fries appeared to be a bit stale. I ordered a steak salad at $12. It was supposed to be a 5 ounce piece of beef with vinaigrette dressing for the salad. The presentation was appropriate. There was at least one fourth of that meat that was full of gristle and fat. I felt that should have had a better grade of meat. It's now approximately 7:10 PM and I counted the customers in the restaurant which were 31 total. This place must easily hold in excess of 170 and there's only 31 people. The waitress we had did her job and it's unfortunate that the restaurant is now not doing its job. She was tipped appropriately, but I'm afraid we won't be back for any further business.