“Great place to eat!”

Order Online
Ranked #11 of 289 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Start your meal off with a signature martini, tap beer, or choose from a variety of wines. Jakers Bar and Grill serves the best burgers and sandwiches, delicious steaks and prime rib from Double R Ranch, the freshest seafood you can get inland, savory homemade soups, and offers an amazing salad bar, as well as smart plate menus for guests over 60 and menus for kids under 12 (gluten free and smart plate menus also available). Complete your dining experience with one of our desserts for two! Join us for unparalleled service and a memorable experience at Jakers Bar and Grill! Jakers has four locations in Idaho and two locations in Montana. We proudly serve local Idaho and Montana products! Join us for lunch, dinner, or happy hour.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stopped here to eat while traveling. Very nice upscale bar & grill. Comfortable booths. Very clean. Our waitress was great. TV's in the bar area. I had the salmon. It was cooked perfectly. My husband had pizza which he really enjoyed. Overall, a great experience. Will definitely return when we come back to this area.

Date of visit: September 2019
HolliMS, General Manager at Jakers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit and we definitely look forward to seeing you in when you are back in town!

Write a reviewReviews (249)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to this place at least a dozen times. Today I went there at happy hour and, they have discontinued their bar discounts on drinks. Ordered a flatbread, the bar girl (dumb as a sack of rocks) said “they were out”. 5 minutes later I see a diner at the bar get a flatbread. So asked, and the genius said “oh yea just got them back”. Poor thing, wonder how she gets through life. This place has gone to the the greedy side. Try somewhere else. Really to bad. Used to be a great place. Servers don’t have a brain or are very poorly trained.

Date of visit: September 2019
HolliMS, General Manager at Jakers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello there. I’d like to apologize that you had a horrible experience during your visit to Jakers. It is our goal to provide exceptional service and high quality food to each and every one of our guests and we definitely failed you. I would like to also apologize that you were misinformed regarding the flatbread you ordered; it is very embarrassing that we let that happen however I can assure you that your server is not as dumb as a sack of rocks nor are any of our employees - we work hard to properly train each and every team member and I will be sharing your comments at our next Manager meeting to ensure we don’t have holes in our training program and that we are doing everything possible to provide our guests with the best. I understand after your unfortunate experience you may have felt this way and for that I am sorry. I would be happy to speak with you about this further and do whatever I may to make it up to you. You can reach me directly at holli@jakers.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always great service great food except the Avocado Salad my sister and had I think the recipe changed not good at all it was suppose to be crab and avocado it reminded me of a tuna salad mixture! I would go back but...would not have the crab and avocado salad.

Date of visit: August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us and give your feedback. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your Crab & Avocado salad. We have not made any recent recipe changes and I have shared your comments with our Kitchen Manager. We want to make sure everything is being executed properly and appreciate you letting us know that it may not have been. If there is anything I can do further to make up for this please feel free to reach out to me directly at holli@jakers.com

Reviewed August 27, 2019

This is one of the first restaurants I ate at after moving to ID about 12 years ago, and would rate it between 3 and 4 if possible. The service has always been good, and the food is good. But, I really wish they would change their menu. Seems there was a small change recently, but could do more. They dropped the roast beef (or maybe it was prime rib) sliders, which I was looking forward to this week. Also used to have pot stickers, now also gone. One person did have the pasta with shrimp, and that was really good! I also like the fact that they serve Copper Ridge wines--not expensive but tasty. This wine is not available in stores, and I can only find one mail order place (in NY) where they can be ordered from. Jakers is as close to a "comfort food" restaurant I've found locally, but just wish there were more changes to the menu. Nice that they are now on OpenTable for reservations! We'll be back.

Date of visit: August 2019
HolliMS, General Manager at Jakers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to give us this detailed review of your dining experiences. We are so appreciative of our valued guests like you and we will definitely be sharing your comments and feedback at our next manager meeting. We are always looking for ways to improve and provide he 5-Star service and food you all deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

We arrived and they were having their special buffet type meal. It was an opportunity for us to try many different seafood options they had all at once. It was different how it was set up in different areas of the restaurant, however it was delicious. It definitely allowed you to try different selections of food. My son had the steak and he enjoyed his meal. I think there is a little something for everyone.

Date of visit: July 2019
HolliMS, General Manager at Jakers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review and rate us! Sounds like you enjoyed one of our holiday buffets. We are pleased to hear it all went well and hope to see you in again in the future!

Been to Jakers Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!