“Business dinner”

OR
Ranked #11 of 281 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Start your meal off with a signature martini, tap beer, or choose from a variety of wines. Jakers Bar and Grill serves the best burgers and sandwiches, delicious steaks and prime rib from Double R Ranch, the freshest seafood you can get inland, savory homemade soups, and offers an amazing salad bar, as well as smart plate menus for guests over 60 and menus for kids under 12 (gluten free and smart plate menus also available). Complete your dining experience with one of our desserts for two! Join us for unparalleled service and a memorable experience at Jakers Bar and Grill! Jakers has four locations in Idaho and two locations in Montana. We proudly serve local Idaho and Montana products! Join us for lunch, dinner, or happy hour.
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Went there for a 5 person business dinner. They were busy but service was still pretty good. Stuffed mushrooms with crab meat and potato skins were the appetizers and main meals included the open face Italian Beef with cheese (mine), a couple steaks (looked really good!), fried shrimp and a big salad. Good meal. Definitely would recommend it!

Date of visit: May 2019
Holli S, General Manager at Jakers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Thank you for choosing Jakers for your business dinner and for leaving us a wonderful review! I will definitely share your kind comments with our team. We hope you choose us again so we have the opportunity to provide you all with that 5-Star experience you deserve!

Reviewed May 8, 2019

I love everything about Jaker's! The atmosphere, the service, the food and drinks are always great. I personally have never had a bad meal there. I do wish they would bring back the chicken nachos to their menu. The strawberry chicken salad is to die for, the prime rib dip - super yummy and the planked salmon is always a good choice. The price is right on for the large amount of food you receive. My friends and I meet up here after work quite often for happy hour and enjoy discounts on drinks and appetizers.

Date of visit: April 2019
HolliMS, General Manager at Jakers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Thank you for this AMAZING review! It definitely deserved all-caps! We appreciate your kind words and are so thankful that you took the time to share your wonderful experiences at Jakers! I have printed this so we can share with our team! We look forward to seeing you in again soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2019

Mediocre food at a premium price, Both times we went, on Valentine's Day and Easter. Not much selection on their buffet, dried out bland mac and cheese. Also, the fish is bland as well. Save your money.

Date of visit: April 2019
HolliMS, General Manager at Jakers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us and let us know about your recent visit. I am very disappointed you have had such poor experiences with us on Valentine’s and most recently Easter. I would also like to apologize I was not able to speak with you while you were with us so that I could’ve tried to make it right with you. It’s a personal goal of mine that our guests leave happy and pleased with their dining experience and I am sorry I failed you in that. I would love the opportunity to speak with you further and do whatever I may to gain you back as a valued guest. You can reach me directly at holli@jakers.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Great food! Great service! The salad bar is top notch. The New Year's Eve buffet is OUTSTANDING! I would recommend for a intimate date night or even grab drink and dinner at the bar.

Date of visit: January 2019
HolliMS, General Manager at Jakers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Thank you for this amazing review and rating! We are so excited you enjoy Jakers! We look forward to seeing you in again soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

My last visit eating here was disappointing.

This time it was definitely better
My pasta was luke warm ,but was really good tasting, the salad good have been fresher, I had some brown pieces in it. And I just feel for the price they should serve a larger salad. The dressing tasted old.

The other person in my family had the margarita pizza, and said it was really good. But was over charged so had to point it out to the waitress.

The other family member had wrap and said it was good.

Service was excellent.

I did look over the salad bar and soups. The soups looked liked they had been sitting out far to long the clam chowder had a off tan color.

Again service was excellent.

Date of visit: February 2019
HolliMS, General Manager at Jakers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us and leave your feedback. I am happy to hear your visit had improved from before but still sounds like we did not execute everything properly. I would be happy to speak to you about this. We will also share your comments in our next Manager meeting to make sure we fix the mistakes we have made. You’re always welcome to reach out to me directly at holli@jakers.com. Thank you!

~Holli
GM

Been to Jakers Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!