“Great Breakfast”
Review of Terri's Cafe

Terri's Cafe
Ranked #83 of 282 Restaurants in Meridian
Description: Enjoy breakfast and lunch among friends at Terri's Cafe. Order homemade favorites at our local restaurant in Meridian, ID. If you want to relax with family over a made-from-scratch meal or enjoy a delicious breakfast among friends, stop at Terri's Cafe today. Our mom-and-pop cafe in Meridian, ID features breakfast and lunch options to please any crowd. There's something for everyone here, from our famous huckleberry French toast and pancakes to toasted sandwiches and juicy burgers. Bring your whole family to enjoy breakfast or lunch at Terri's Cafe. You'll want to dig into our flavorful fare and stay a while.
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

My son introduced me to Terri's during my recent visit to Idaho. Small restuarant located in a strip mall with easy access and plentiful parking. Large menu with heavy focus on breakfast. Enjoyed the traditional scrambled eggs, bacon (great bacon), hash browns, and sour dough toast. Food was well prepared with good portions (4 strips of bacon). Yes, I really like bacon.

Server was nice, but I guess our order was staged behind a large group. We had a little wait for our food, but it gave my son and I plenty of time to visit.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

We love Terri's. It is what all restaurants should be, great food, great service, even when very busy. Be prepared for a wait on weekends.

Date of visit: January 2019
Voyage58873373902, Owner at Terri's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience.

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Went with family, I had the 1/2 avocado and shrimp Beni!! So so good. Very clean. Very well priced. And amazing staff. It’s my new breakfast hot spot. We will go back.

And terrific artwork!! And pickup a mug or two. Really great cups

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank lizzy1954R

Thank you for your business! We're glad we exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

From the moment we walked into Terri’s I fell in Love with this small strip mall cafe. And what set the tone was Kathy, our server. Funny as all get out and made the whole experience most enjoyable. The art work on the wall was wonderful. Although a small cafe in a lot of respects they have a large cafe menu (see pictures). We came for breakfast, which you can have all day long during opening hours. I had the Biscuits and Gravy, with hash-browns, two eggs and 3 sausage links. Kathy kept our drinks filled up and got our food to us fast, hot and delicious. I am from out of town but i just found my favorite breakfast place in Meridian. Easy on the wallet. Must try and tell Kathy the old Vet said hello.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank 942jimmier

Thank you for your business! We're glad we exceeded your expectations.

Been to Terri's Cafe? Share your experiences!