“Excellent lunch!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Our Realtor took us to Gino's for a late lunch while we were looking at houses. We were pleased at the variety of options for lunch. My spouse and I chose the melanzana parmigiana sandwich for lunch and chose the daily soup, a tomato bisque. Both were very tasty! The portions were large, leaving no room for dessert, but there were some tempting ones on the menu. The atmosphere was wonderful.

I will eat here again the next time I visit the area.

There are newer reviews for Gino's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great date night atmosphere and good service. I took flowers in earlier in they day and they promptly delivered them to the table as a surprise for my wife. Food was great, however the special I had raised the price significantly. Everything we ate was great and I would go back again without hesitation. The owner even came by our table to personally great us.

We split an apetizer, each had an entre, each had a drink, and each had a desert and the total was just over $100.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

That's all I remember from my meal.... how greasy it was...And how sick it made me... being Italian....And just moving here from new jersey, everyone told me to hurry and go here.... apparently.... This is good idaho italian... i was shocked at the overload of grease... they clearly have no idea how to prepare Italian sausage with a meal.... made us both not feel well...
Also had eggplant parm... horrible. Bread to hard it hurt to eat....
I didn't finish my meal... And will just not eat Italian until I'm on a trip out of idaho again...
Non mi piace...
Yuk...

2  Thank Tiny1096
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Having grown up in NY, great Italian food was expected, period! Now that I have lived in several states and have settled in Meridian, Idaho all I can say is thank God for Gino's. The food is superb as well as the atmosphere and the service. The restaurant is always packed, which we noted the first time we ate there and we soon realized why. We have taken friends and family there and they always rave about the experience. What can I say, Gino even goes around to all the tables greeting customers and making sure their food is great. In fact when I go to Gino's now, Gino always recognizes me and comes over to shake my hand. We have that NY heritage that provides a common foundation of what great food should be and can be! I highly recommend Gino's, it truly is "Italian."

1  Thank Al B
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great dinning spot a hidden Gem of a spot. Great service, good selection of Wines, "Gino" was involved with all the restaurant. He came around and talked everyone and made sure everything was to our liking

Been to Gino's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!