“Best of Best”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Boise, Idaho
“Best of Best”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Best place to eat in the valley, do not miss the truffle risotto, and the owner is a delight, he cares and it shows

Visited January 2013

Buffalo, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastics”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

If you are looking for a very good Italian dinner, Gino's is a great place to go. Outstanding service and a great meal.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bill P
Nampa, Idaho, United States
“Excellent food and wonderful staff”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I took my family there for a holiday dinner. We were a party of 9. Our reservation was actually ready for us when we arrived, which seems to be rare now days. The place was packed but we felt like we had it all to ourselves. The wait staff took our drink and food orders promptly and accurately. The food was fantastic.
It was my first but not my last trip to Ginos.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Russ S
Boise, ID
“Boise loves it, not so much me”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Everyone's loves Gino's in town. I find the food just typical. The pollo piccata has a sauce that seems like just melted butter and lemon. It does not taste likes its really been fused together. Tastes more like a production food as opposed to a chef in the kitchen really overseeing things. So price/quality I recommend skipping

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank PorscheBoxster
“Gino's is fantastic!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This was my second time to Gino's, my fathers first. We came on a Saturday evening and were seated within 10 minutes. Our server Steven (Stephen) not sure which, was incredible. He told us the specials and my folks were sold! Mother had a seafood stuffed ravioli in a white wine sauce with the shrimp bisque. They were both delicious! Her ravioli smelled like the Oregon coast and tasted perfect. My dad had the flat iron steak that was saucy, and had peppercorns and mushrooms all over. It was cooked medium rare, and it was the best peice of meat the 3 of us had ever had! It was soooo good, I could eat it everyday! When I come back next, that's what I'm gonna get! I ordered a red sauce ravioli stuffed with cheeses, it was also awesome. The ravioli entrees both came with two big prawns in the middle of the plate. They were huge, firm and yummy!!! Before the entrees are served you're given a basket of delicious fresh baked bread to dip into an oil seasoning mixture. The seasonings are so fresh! Fresh chopped up garlic and spices! My dad loved it, he asked for a second basket of bread :) The owner is super nice and is always wandering around the dining room checking on guests. Gino's is fantastic! Big dining room, friendly staff, mellow environment. Can't wait to come back next time. I think this year my family will go to Gino's for Christmas Eve dinner!!!

1 Thank Stephlovesdrake

Been to Gino's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!