“A beautiful small town!”
Review of McCall

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Lafayette, Louisiana
108 helpful votes
“A beautiful small town!”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I loved McCall, ID! It a beautiful town with a beautiful lake, nice parks and good dining. Lots of stuff to do. Great day road trips also.

1 Thank Don224
United States
3 helpful votes
“A Favorite Family Vacation”
Reviewed November 8, 2010

My family has gone to McCall, Idaho for Spring Break since I was probably 15 or 16 years old. We stay in the same cabins every year and always ski/snowboard at Brundage Resort. I LOVE this ski resort. I'm not a very experienced snowboarder, so I like the easier runs at this resort. My father is an experienced skier, though, and he loves this resort, too. We LOVE IDAHO! You won't find a more beautiful country. The scenery is always so breathtaking. We stay at a cabin on the frozen lake. I love the small town feeling of McCall. It's just quaint and less busy than skiing somewhere like Park City.

3 Thank reviewqueen88
Florida
5 helpful votes
“The best kept secret for real beauty”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

McCall, Idaho reminds me of what Lake Tahoe probably looked like 50 years ago. The lake is beautiful. McCall is a year round destination place. Sking in the winter at Brundage Mountain and on powder snow. The town is very small and main street is not commercialized at all in fact there isn't anything commercial in McCall. If you like good old fashion fun along with real down to earth people and scenery that is just breathtaking then this would be a trip for anyone. Boise is the closest airport. McCall is 2 1/2 hours away from Boise. We will be relocating there within the next 5 years.

3 Thank Toniann1
Weaverham, United Kingdom
38 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed July 7, 2010

The area is beautiful, the small pretty town and lake has a good number of restaurants to suit all tastes. The accommodations options are amazing with all houses looking slightly different but all are traditional mountain style cottages, there are a number of hiking routes nearby with beautiful lakes and natural springs to swim in weather permitting. One of the days we were there it rained and we found that there was a lack of things to do especially given we had children with us, we decided to go to a local spa which was pricey but a perfect way to relax.

2 Thank Noni87

Been to McCall? Share your experiences!