“Sit on the Deck, Great View!”

McCall Brewing Company
Ranked #10 of 63 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Denver, CO
“Sit on the Deck, Great View!”
Reviewed June 16, 2009

Sit on the deck and look over the lake, Microbeers and a view.
What more can you ask for?

McCall, Idaho
“If every other restaurant is closed, then the Brew Pub will do”
Reviewed April 21, 2009

I agree with the previous reviewer. The food is "just OK", and the service is just below average. And yet, the prices are high for what you get. The beef patty is smaller than most, and don't ever try to ask for "medium rare", because you'll get the standard lecture "we have to cook our meat to a certain temp so it will most likely be well done".
The beer cheddar soup is very good; but make sure to request it be served hot (temp), or you'll have to send it back, and then they "Nuke It", and it's ruined. I try this place once a year hoping things will improve. Too bad. With such a limited selection of restaurants in McCall, most of my friends don't want to bother going out anymore, cause they are usually disappointed. It would be nice to see a little effort for improvement.

Eureka, California
“Average in just about every way”
Reviewed April 18, 2009

This place was pretty quiet when we were there. I really went there for the beer, and in short the beers were only average, and there was sort of a dinginess about the place.. The food was only average, and the service was kind of slow. I am quite a veteran of Brewpubs around the country, and the better ones deliver a little better food and of course it is really all about the beer. Without really good beer it is difficult to rise above average. I tried a sampler of everything they served, and while not bad, they were, well there is that word again, just average. So in summary, that is how I have to rate this place.

Sun Valley, ID
“Great Wings”
Reviewed September 9, 2008

This restaurant was recommended to me by a friend, and I thought it was really fun-there is a large downstairs area with entree items, and a small deck upstairs with a somewhat more limited menu. We sat upstairs and had a great view of the lake, and the spiciest hot wings ever-I'd go back there just to eat those again. The service was really friendly, too.

Glendale, AZ.
“Wonderful spot, food and beer!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2008

My son & I were in McCall for a national skateboarding competition. We ended up having dinner at McCall Brewing Co BOTH nights.
My 13 year old, who is very picky loved it. As did I!
Very good food. Decent prices. Wonderful Beer!! Tried the Hefe, the Mackinaw Red & Pale Ale. Liked the Hefe the best.
Both nights we ate up on the deck. Nice setting & we had perfect weather.
Very good service both nights from 2 very personable college kids.

1 Thank bmillsap