“Good food while enjoying a wonderful view”

McCall Brewing Company
Ranked #10 of 63 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Boise, Idaho
“Good food while enjoying a wonderful view”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have a place in McCall and rarely go out to eat...but when we do, McCall Brewing Company is high on the list. The food and beer are very good and if you get the chance, ask to be seated on the upper deck. The view of the lake is awesome!

• Visited September 2012

“Love the beer, food is fine”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

A great microbrewery, but the food was nothing too exciting. Not bad, just normal brewpub food. Good selection of beers on tap and nice environment. The upstairs patio is a great place to relax.

Visited December 2011
Boise, Idaho
“Great Food, Staff, Prices”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband & I researched this place since we knew we'd be in MCall overnight on a road trip. While I'm not a fan of eating spots that have both loud music AND multiple tvs running, we thought we'd give it a try. It's a smaller place, very clean, & friendly staff. It wasn't too busy at 6 p.m. on a Sunday night. I had the Payette Dip, very good, with some horseradish I asked for on the side. Portions were good, very nice green salad mix, but the blue cheese dressing was REALLY watery, ew. Dave really like his burger & their stout. We had a huckleberry creme brulee for dessert. Dessert was a bit spendy (huckleberries usually are) but it was loaded with whole, juicy berries. Usually when this item is served the chef/cook torches the sugar so it's crunchy on top, this wasn't. Maybe they forgot, or this is the usual way with them? All in all I'd recommend it!

• Visited August 2012
Eagle id.
“Good beer”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was not much of a beer drinker at all until I stopped in there and had there samples. I got to chose the one I liked and that way I could drink it and enjoy it. I will stop in the next time I am in McCall.

Visited August 2012
Baker City, Oregon
“Great Beer”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

sit back and enjoy a glass of brew. you will not be disappointed. this is a favorite spot each and every time we visit McCall. Did not try the fish and chips this time, but in the past, it was the best in town.

Visited May 2012

Been to McCall Brewing Company? Share your experiences!