“Great Food, Staff, Prices”

McCall Brewing Company
Ranked #13 of 64 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband & I researched this place since we knew we'd be in MCall overnight on a road trip. While I'm not a fan of eating spots that have both loud music AND multiple tvs running, we thought we'd give it a try. It's a smaller place, very clean, & friendly staff. It wasn't too busy at 6 p.m. on a Sunday night. I had the Payette Dip, very good, with some horseradish I asked for on the side. Portions were good, very nice green salad mix, but the blue cheese dressing was REALLY watery, ew. Dave really like his burger & their stout. We had a huckleberry creme brulee for dessert. Dessert was a bit spendy (huckleberries usually are) but it was loaded with whole, juicy berries. Usually when this item is served the chef/cook torches the sugar so it's crunchy on top, this wasn't. Maybe they forgot, or this is the usual way with them? All in all I'd recommend it!

There are newer reviews for McCall Brewing Company

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was not much of a beer drinker at all until I stopped in there and had there samples. I got to chose the one I liked and that way I could drink it and enjoy it. I will stop in the next time I am in McCall.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

sit back and enjoy a glass of brew. you will not be disappointed. this is a favorite spot each and every time we visit McCall. Did not try the fish and chips this time, but in the past, it was the best in town.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

We always spend time at McCall Brewing Company when visiting McCall. Friendly staff, some very good brews and plenty of screens to catch the games/events. Have mostly had appetizers, rather than meals. The clams are great!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

The food was fine and so was the beer, but the service was so-so and the prices fairly expensive for a brew pub.

Been to McCall Brewing Company? Share your experiences!