We stayed here for a 3 day weekend ski trip and brought along our 3 girls. Got a good rate of $54 per night on Priceline, which was a large savings over the other options in town. The room was clean and spacious. The hotel staff is friendly and provided a rollaway bed free of charge for our girls that couldn't manage to get along while sharing a bed. The breakfast had many options, and the pool and hot tub were very nice. The hotel is a bit dated but all areas are kept very clean, and that is what is important to us. Also, if it were updated, the price would probably reflect that as well! My only complaint is that the bed sheets seem too small for the mattresses and don't stay on, and next time I would certainly bring my own pillows. Also that there are piles of dog poop outside due to irresponsible pet owners not cleaning up after their dogs. Overall a good value for the money and a very kid friendly hotel. We wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (Formerly the Western Mountain Lodge) In the heart of McCall Idaho and the heartland of the west, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites offers all the beauty of the outdoors within the city limits. Nestled among the mountains and lakes, rivers and wide-open spaces, you will experience all the adventures of this year-round playground in Valley County. Start your day with our Deluxe Breakfast - with Biscuits & Gravy! We also serve Hard Boiled Eggs, Hot Waffles, Yogurt, Fresh Whole Fruit, and Assorted Bagels, Cereal, Muffins. You will love our breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Western Mountain Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites McCall, Idaho