We've stayed here for the past 3 or 4 years and we love it. We've had hiccups but every hotel will. The rooms are comfortable and large and reasonably priced. My son loves the breakfast and the pool. This morning there was a large bowl of fresh strawberries which make his day. Last year I spent 20 minutes on the phone with one of the gentlemen telling me all the great (free) sledding hills and any time I've asked the staff for anything they've always been smiling and helpful. I can't wait to see what the upgrades will bring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of McCall Idaho and the heartland of the west, Third Street Inn offers all the beauty of the outdoors within the city limits. Nestled among the mountains and lakes, rivers and wide-open spaces, you will experience all the adventures of this year-round playground in Valley County. Start your day with our Deluxe Breakfast - with Biscuits & Gravy! We also serve Hard Boiled Eggs, Hot Waffles, Yogurt, Fresh Whole Fruit, and Assorted Bagels, Cereal, Muffins. You will love our breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Third Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Western Mountain Hotel
- Third Street Inn McCall, Idaho