“Excellent food and great friendly service”

Steamers Steak and Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 63 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
McCall, Idaho
“Excellent food and great friendly service”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Very good food and service. It is a nice quiet atmosphere with somewhat romantic setting. Great seafood dishes.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Snomom52

McCall, Idaho
“Best salmon I have ever had”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Just went to this great restaurant again for my birthday and I had the salmon and salad. The salmon was perfectly cooked - a bit of crispness on top, very moist. The topping of capers was just perfect. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. My husband had steak and salad and he thought it was delicious.

We shared a scallop appetizer and creme brulee for dessert. It was a wonderful, satisfying meal. We live full-time in McCall and this restaurant is my favorite.

Visited March 2014
“Nice Place!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We would defintaly go again, a little bit on the expensive side, but well worth it! I recommend making a reservation. Service was excellent. and it was ok with kids.

• Visited January 2014
Boise, Idaho
“Kind of let down”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

We had heard so many great things about this place. The food was good, but nothing spectacular. Service was a little slow but our drinks stayed full and the price is reasonable.

Visited August 2013
“consistent”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Steamers is one of the most consistent places in McCall food wise. The food and service is always on par with what I expect! Great option when dining out.

Visited January 2014