“Great Meal for all!”

The Pancake House and Christmas Shop
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vale, Oregon
“Great Meal for all!”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

My wife and I, with two friends enjoyded a great meal! I had eggs benedict and asked for extra sauce. Well I didn't need to! Lots of sauce and perfect! My wife had fish and chips. she said the fish was tender, moist and not over battered! The fries were delicious! Our triends ordered Club sandwiches with added avacado. They said they were very good!

Over all, the food was Very good! Well prepared and of good quality!

Service was Perfect!

• Visited September 2011

Idaho
“Great”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

As always, this is a place we always eat at when we are in McCall. Great food, excellent service and the atmosphere is wonderful.

• Visited August 2011
Emmett, Idaho
“Very Special<<<<<<<<<<”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

My family & I came to the McCall Pancake House on August 2nd, and we were seated very fast with a large party of 8.
We started with an appetizer, the famous Cinnamon Roll, known only at the Pancake House as Humonguous------and 8 small plates, and my family that had not been there were amazed, and forgot to take a picture of it before we served it to everyone,,,,,,,,,,and then one of the guys ordered a #2, and when he saw the pancakes, he just sat back & stared!!!! They did take a picture of that plate, and had to kid him about not cleaning his plate.
The waitress was so nice & friendly, and helpful as well as the bus girl, and the whole experience was just a delightful experience, and can't wait to have our family go there again!!!!!

• Visited August 2011
Newman, California
“Good food....busy place”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

On July 15, 2011 I was taken to this Restuarant by my sister. It was a Friday about 10a.m. I was surprized how busy they were. There were about 20 people before us. But since we were willing to sit at the counter, instead of waiting for a table, we were sitted immediately.

The waitress was pleasant. But after taking our order we were forgotten about. She said she would bring us coffee but continued to keep walking past us. We were able to eventually get some from another server.

My sister ordered the plate size pancake. And boy was it! A LARGE plate. It was very good. Of course she couldn't finish it and the remainder was taken back to the place we were staying (teenagers sleeping in after a 15 hour drive the day before).. I had the diced ham and eggs and it was very good also.

Since we had left the teenagers sleeping and knew they would be up by the time we got back, my sister ordered the cinnamin roll to go. It was ginormous!

I did not go into the Christmas shop as I thought I would be back during the week. Although I did not make it back others did from our group.. It took over 20 minutes for their order to be taken once seated, but the food was good.

The parking lot was always full when we'd drive by. I would recommend the restaurant, as the food is very good., although the service was slow.

• Visited July 2011
Boise, Idaho
“Baked Goods? Not That I Saw”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

We went in today about 3p.m. to look at the "bakery", really dissappointed! One case completely empty, a few slices of flattened, saran-wrapped pie in another case, a few muffins, ditto. Very unimpressed! And this is during high traffic summer season??? I think they need a new manager :) The "Christmas store" prices were REALLY high, no summer sales there (off season, why not?) Had money to spend, went down the road...

Visited June 2011