“Clearly the favorite for many years, just not that special.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mill Steaks and Spirits
Ranked #48 of 66 Restaurants in McCall
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Our food was just ordinary and very expensive. The decor is fun, lots of historic pictures of McCall and the bar clearly is an apres ski hang out. Just not special enough for a repeat visit.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

Had the prime rib dip sandwich with au jus and while they were big, it was just average. I saw another customer order one and sent it back and just had a salad. I heard the waitress say to him they buy pre sliced prime rib for their sandwiches and for the price I thought they would be slicing off their own prime rib they had cooked. Not so. I wouldn't eat there again.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Throw back, dark, huge round fire fire place, big bar space with huge collection of draft beer pulls, historic photos, great meats.

Reviewed September 4, 2011

Food was descent but most definitely not worth the price. I felt like we literally threw our money away at the end of the night. A local had said they had good steak which was why we stopped by, but it wasn't anything great. Just edible, with a hefty price tag.

Reviewed April 7, 2011

Mediocre food and indifferent service at exorbitant prices. It's hard to believe that they've been in business since 1971. The location was good, the ambience was as it should be for a surf and turf, but the positive attributes of this restaurant end exactly there. St. Louis Ribs with teriyaki sauce? At least mine came with extra protein (hair), which the wait staff seem to think is a point in their favor; and I could see their point if there were enough of it along the the teriyaki sauce to cover up the rancid fatty flavor of the ribs themselves.

I do not like them, Sam I Am.