“The Food was Delicious and Plentiful”

Chapala Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 64 Restaurants in McCall
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I loved the Tastes and the Smells, The Waiter said I was ordering too much food, He was right Huge portions are served here. The Margaritas are most Desired.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were appalled by the prices of the local restaurants, which led us here. The prices were reasonable, the menu really extensive, the service great, and the food terrific. It was a beautiful setting with everything you could ask for.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

A great place in town to sit outside and watch the waterfront, Unfortunately, the food is pretty run of the mill and disappointing. If we ever go back, we will chips and salsa and a margarita and forget the dinner.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

This group has like four or five restaurants in Boise as well as this one in McCall. Then menu they offer has lots of variety and for family of 5 we all are able to find something we like.

Service is always prompt and polite. The venue in McCall on the lake also offers great sunset dinner. We have and will continue to frequent

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The staff was wonderful, extremely friendly and accommodating. They serve beans with the chips, salsa, nice touch and all were very good . There were 5 of us and we had mixed reviews of the food, the chile verde and enchiladas were very good. The beef tacos were very good but in pre made taco shells. The chicken carnitas and carne asada were average. I ordered the pork carnitas without reading the description, they were more like fajitas that what I'm used to. The head waiter was fabulous about changing my order, actually insisting that I get something I would be happy with.