“Great service”

FoggLifter Cafe
Ranked #14 of 65 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stopped in for a hot drink on a cold winters day.
We found the service to be prompt and friendly drinks where very good and people's meals around us looked wonderful.

Looking toward to heading back for a meal.

1  Thank Yogijr

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was my first stop here and I loved it! I am really picky with my coffee and they had flavors I rarely find, a great flavor, and the young ladies were friendly. I will have to stop back again before leaving.

2  Thank Indecker
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We've been to Froglifter twice, both times for breakfast. Weren't wowed, but didn't think it was as bad as the last reviewer said. Had eggs benedict once, pretty good, and I've had them a lot of places. Worth a try.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Two of us went into McCall after 4 days of camping really wanting a good meal. We both had eggs benedict and coffee. $22.00 for bad coffee and the worst eggs benedict that either of us had ever eaten. Service was average, but I will never be back.

3  Thank Rob2222
Reviewed September 3, 2012

You'll find a friendly staff and good coffee await you. Gets crowded because it's a cool hangout and of course they have wifi. Great spot!