“Great flavor!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Had a wonderful meal, the vegie fajitas were very flavorful and included pineapple chunks. Also enjoyed the cabbage mix that comes with the chips and salsa. Only regret is that they don't have a liquor license, so no real margaritas...the beer is fine.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I had a late evening dinner at Pueblo Lindo on a Friday night. I had pollo tacos and he had combo #10 with 2 tacos and an enchilada. Upon arrival, it took several minutes to be acknowledged and seated on a not-very-busy evening. We asked to be moved after being seated next to the noisy kitchen. We waited an excessive amount of time before ordering and were offered no refills of our empty glasses. My husband finally asked for his refill, at which point I still wasn't acknowledged. It seemed 2 different people were serving us, neither of whom gave his name. After receiving our bill, we waited again to complete payment. The itself was just OK. I don't think we'll return.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

This is now our favorite Mexican restaurant when in McCall. Our meals were fantastic flavors were superb and they were very friendly for a Friday night. We will be back.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Best value for your money in McCall. I have eaten here 6-8 times and have never been disappointed. This is the best Mexican food I have had, they are very fast and the service is excellent. I have to drive by Pueblo Lindo to get home and I have to say, it is hard not to stop every time I go by. I crave their food. Whenever I drive by the place is packed. Looks like the "curse" that exists with this location with failed restaurants in the past may finally be over!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The lowlight of our dinner here was a chicken salad that had hot cooked vegetables added to it (hint - this creates soggy, slimy lettuce) and oddly cheese-encrusted chicken pieces.

I had fish tacos that were about 4/5 filler, with small quantities of chopped-up fish bits at the bottom of the tortillas.

Possibly the most memorable part of the meal was a "traditional" soup I ordered, which came with several large meatballs and large hunks of vegetables (including most of an intact zucchini partially submerged in the broth like a lurking alligator). I managed to chop up the meatballs and vegetables with the implements available with only minimal splashing, and the soup was actually pretty good (spicy).

You get one soft drink refill and one complementary basket of chips.

Aside from initially forgetting our drinks, service was good and there were complementary cookies at the end.

And yes, there are at least two better Mexican food options in McCall.

1  Thank Juba27777

Been to Pueblo Lindo? Share your experiences!