“Great food & value”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great food & value”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful hostess, waitstaff & food. Fresh food with great flavor. the Drive out of town for this food is worth it!

• Visited August 2013

Margoes
“Pueblo Lindo is mucho bueno!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by at 2:00 pm on a Tuesday and the restaurant was busy!
Service was efficient, food was authentic and great! Even the wine marg was enjoyable!
We look forward to another visit soon!

Boise
“Traditional Mexican Food the way it should be”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have to say..... I spend a lot of time in McCall for work. I live in the valley but am in McCall every week. Pueblo Lindo is one of the highlights of my trip. I have searched all over Idaho, and have not found Mexican food so satisfying as Pueblo Lindo. It is a lot more than the food also. Although the food is the best I have found in Idaho. They always greet you with a smile and go out of there way to create the best experience possible for you. Never at your table to much... Just enough to satisfy your needs while dining. I do know a lot of people who travel to great lengths for dining at Pueblo Lindo in McCall. I do not make a lot of money and it is very important that I spend my money wisely. Pueblo Lindo has a great and affordable lunch menu that can satisfy anyone's desire for Mexican food at a very reasonable price.... In Short..... Do yourself a favor next time you are in or around McCall. Make the stop in at Pueblo Lindo..... You will not be disappointed...Dave Havsgaard

Bend, Oregon
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Took the grand kids for my granddaughter's birthday dinner. The food was absolutely fantastic. Fresh, hot and delicious. All of us cleared our plates. The wait staff is extremely accommodating and super friendly. We literally talked about it for two days. We visit McCall often because our son and his family live there. We will definitely be back to our favorite McCall restaurant.

McCall, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUPER Delicious Every Time”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been eating at Pueblo Lindo regularly since it opened in McCall about two years ago, and it is outstanding! I leave happy and satisfied every time. The customer service is impeccable; you feel very taken care of when you are at Pueblo Lindo. And the food is consistently good. I haven't had a bad dish yet, and I've tried more than half the menu. It's a great place to take family and friends, or to get a quick to-go order if you're on your lunch break. And the prices are almost unbeatable (they have lunch specials in the $5-$7 range almost every day). I'm so happy this restaurant is in McCall, and I suspect it will stay here for a long, long time!

1 Thank gumshoekendel

Been to Pueblo Lindo? Share your experiences!