“SUPER Delicious Every Time”
Review of Pueblo Lindo

Pueblo Lindo
Ranked #5 of 63 Restaurants in McCall
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
McCall, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUPER Delicious Every Time”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been eating at Pueblo Lindo regularly since it opened in McCall about two years ago, and it is outstanding! I leave happy and satisfied every time. The customer service is impeccable; you feel very taken care of when you are at Pueblo Lindo. And the food is consistently good. I haven't had a bad dish yet, and I've tried more than half the menu. It's a great place to take family and friends, or to get a quick to-go order if you're on your lunch break. And the prices are almost unbeatable (they have lunch specials in the $5-$7 range almost every day). I'm so happy this restaurant is in McCall, and I suspect it will stay here for a long, long time!

1 Thank gumshoekendel

Washington, DC
“Fantastic Mexican Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I live in Washington, DC and we have many Mexican/Southwest restaurants to choose from. However, none of the Mexican restaurants I have been to outside of Mexico is better than Pueblo Lindo in McCall, ID. In fact, whenever I am in Idaho for kayaking, hiking, climbing, or skiing, I make it a point to stop by McCall simply so that I can enjoy Pueblo Lindo.

Their seafood is excellent. The fajitas, burritos, and tacos are all fantastic. In fact, even their beans and rice with come with most dishes are mouth-wateringly good. The even have some rare Mexican specialties (which are amazing). Every single time I have dined there, I have walked away extremely satisfied, and the prices are also low (MUCH lower than in the Washington, DC area).

Further, their service is also top class. Every time I have been there, the food has been served promptly and the wait staff has been helpful. Recently, they put together some special hot salsa that my whole table thought was delicious.

Bottom Line: If you are anywhere in the vicinity of McCall and hungry, you need to make your way to Pueblo Lindo. In fact, while writing this review, I'm currently lamenting that I'm over 2,000 miles away...

2 Thank ww_kayaker
McCall, Idaho
“Nacho Average Mexican”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Yeah, sure, they have everything on the menu that you might find at any Mexican restaurant--but they do it authentic AND in a remote Idaho town. The service is amazing, the food is tasty, quick and everything you want to fill you up after a day of play in the mountains surrounding McCall. Affordable as well and often accompanied with live music. my favorite? The chip and whip at the end!

2 Thank calebnme
Meridian, Idaho
“great food”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Very flavorful food, good service. Love the chicken tacos! Been there 2 times now and have had great food and good service each visit.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank MAH32
Idaho
“Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Enjoy ethnic South of the Border fare after a chilly day on the slopes or on a warm Summer's Eve. The spinach enchilads or skirt steak are the best you will find!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Stef B

Been to Pueblo Lindo? Share your experiences!