“Must Go!”
Review of Stacey Cakes

Stacey Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in McCall
Good for: Business meetings
Description: Made from scratch, and baked fresh daily four days a week, Thursday - Sunday from 8am to 4pm.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We would never have found this wonder if it weren't for these reviews. We confirm that Stacey Cakes, open only between Thursday and Sunday, produces interesting delicious treats in a quirky little shop hidden off the main drag through McCall, Idaho. My favorite taste was simply the oversized chocolate chip cookie, which put all other chocolate cookies to shame.

1  Thank GreyTravels
eatmorecakes s, Owner at Stacey Cakes, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Thanks for the positive review, glad you enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies, they seem simple, but they are my favorite too....It is my grandmothers recipe, and it holds a special place in my heart!! Glad you found us!

There are newer reviews for Stacey Cakes

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I visited with the family and we tried the Chocolate Cupcakes, Sugarbuns and Cinnamin Roles.
All three were very tasty. I will definitely visit again!

2  Thank Spark1815
eatmorecakes s, Owner at Stacey Cakes, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for the kind words, hope you can make it back to try even more of our selection.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Don't miss the soft gingersnaps or the tender scones. Stacey Cakes pastries are out of this world yummy.

1  Thank Stef B

Stef B, thank you for the positive review, glad you enjoyed our signature gingersnaps and scones, we appreciate yo spreading the gospel of our handmade treats.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I am a bakery lover from way back and this one is outstanding. Everything is made with the utmost care and it shows. The quiche is excellent. The baked goods are worth the calories. I can't imagine going to McCall and not stopping in at Stacey's

2  Thank wandererJL
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I find them on the counters at Roadhouse Java in New Meadows and at Mountain River Outfitters in Riggins. My fav is the espresso chocolate chip cake, but all the goodies are excellent. The bakery is at the address shown in McCall; not sure there is a restaurant there.

2  Thank Linda_H2O

Been to Stacey Cakes? Share your experiences!