“Always good. ”

Description: along Hwy.55, just west of Warren Wagon Road
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always good. ”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband comes here every visit. Solid amount of food for price. Pizza, garlic knots are good. Good outside seating. I've never had the coffee.

1 Thank Kelly S

Kalispell, Montana
“Pizza to go”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had 5 Pizzas delivered. The crust was good. They could have used more flavor and more sauce but they were very good and I would order from the Blue Moose again. Maybe we will go there for lunch tomorrow!

Visited December 2013
New Meadows, Idaho
“EXPENSIVE and not that good”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Firs time I ate here after they opened I was impressed. Great pizza, but expensive. Every time after has been 1 disappointment after another. Prices are insane, even for McCall. Food is not worth the trip. For the price range go to Crusty's where the pizza is awesome, although the atmosphere at Blue Moose is better. Service is poor and actually on the rude side. Overall poor experience. Too many better options in town. Especially with 4 or 5 pizza joints in town!!!

• Visited September 2013
Nampa, Idaho
“Overpriced and under done”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stopped in for a sandwich and a cup of mocca, I had my own 16 oz refill mug. They didn't really want to refill it, but save the planet and all that. My hamburger arrived with pickles and lettuce and nothing else. The burger was way under done and pink thru out.......The price $9:75.They must have charged me the max due to having to dealing with my refill mug. Not impressed at all.

• Visited August 2013
North Carolina
“best pizza in McCall”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Given the lack of even decent pizza in McCall, this is by far the best pizza in town. Excellent garlic knots and crust that is somewhere between NY and Chicago. Go here and skip the others.

Visited July 2013

Been to Blue Moose Pizza? Share your experiences!