“Best place in town”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The beer was great as well as the friendly service. The new menu is awsome. Try the fish tacos. They are the best. Happy Hour is 4-6pm.

1  Thank Gary N

Reviewed January 31, 2013

From speaking with others and reading reviews I thought this might be a good place to sit and relax with my son. Older kids would do better. Beer selection was good and I highly suggest the Buzz Buzz Coffee Porter. We ordered the fish & chips and the chicken strips both were really good.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Had lunch at the Salmon River Brewery a couple of months ago. I ordered the queso with wheat chips, which were (I'm sure of it) straight from the jar. The queso and salsa tasted exactly like Tostito's brand and the queso was served unheated. We ordered bottled root beers. Our waitress didn't mention that it was served at room temperature with a glass of ice. It was so warm that it melted the ice and tasted watered down. Service was very slow and the one waitress in the place was so laid back that I saw others getting up to go to the bar to order more beers.
I wouldn't go back to this place.

1  Thank kiminboise
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I recently ate here with my family on a trip to McCall. We were able to get the large table in the back corner of the restaurant. Our server was very friendly and able to recommend different beers for each of our different tastes. The food was very fresh and served hot, their homemade potato chips were really tasty. The chocolate cake for dessert was fantastic. I definitely recommend eating and drinking here if you're in McCall!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

They brew all their beer in house. And each beer is always great! You can get a peek at what they do as you walk in the door. Great owners. Always have some sort of live music each week. Crowd is always pretty cool. Don't expect too much in the way of food but they make up for it with their beer!