“Great food! Great service! Fast!”
Review of Pizza Stop

Pizza Stop
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Malad City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Locally owned and operated! Great staff! We serve Pizza, Pasta, Wings, Cheese bread, variety of Salads and Dessert! We have dining upstairs and downstairs. Can accommodate 15-20 people in basement!
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I've had my fair share of pizza, pasta, and salad, but these guys are the best in all 3 categories. You won't be disappointed by taste or variety here. We came here with a large group and every single person just loved it! Plus they were super fast at making it all happen, especially from scratch. The staff was amazing in every way. Worth the STOP!!

1  Thank TrippnJord

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love it all but the personal size pizza is what I really enjoy. the pasta is very good also. convenient location right downtown Malad City. Worth checking out.

3  Thank mmarkplumber
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Nice people that work there and great Pizza! Love their bread sticks and also the desert pizzas. YUM!

2  Thank Coupon K
Reviewed June 28, 2011

If you've ever been through Malad on your way to from Salt Lake to Boise, you know your culinary options are slim. My friend and I were lucky enough to find this little pizza place while driving through Malad, and believe it or not we got some healthy food that tasted awesome!

I had a personal pizza with light cheese and mushrooms (sooo much flavor for such a boring-seeming pizza), and a teriyaki chicken salad with almonds and pineapple and croutons. Oh baby oh baby.

The staff was friendly. They also made everything in front of us, which was a big plus for me.

2  Thank citygal4888