“Quaint Atmosphere Food Average”

Me-N-Lou's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Malad City
Cuisines: American
Description: This was a great find on our way to Yellowstone. Had been owned and opperated by the same family for 13 years. I was suprised that it is not yet on tripadvisor as it is a true gem.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Quaint Atmosphere Food Average”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Antique atmosphere,food edible but not exceptional been here once and really have no desire to go back. It's an ok restaurant in a pinch but not something I would return to on a regular basis

Visited February 2014

“Delicious lunch”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Had the soup and sandwich special here and it was delicious. Service was friendly and helpful in a casual setting

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow really good!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

My wife granddaughter and I stopped on our way home to North Dakota. definitely worth the stop all the food was great. you have to try the country fried steak eggs hash browns and pancakes what a deal!

1 Thank alexlail
Midway, Utah
“Good find!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Me & Lou's was a welcome break from our drive on I-15. The location is easy to find, right off the freeway. The greeting was friendly, the place is clean and comfortable. The food was good, not excellent, but good. We had breakfast. I had biscuits and gravy with bacon and my wife had sausage, eggs and a scone. The scone was large and we both enjoyed it, along with the raspberry honey that has been mentioned by other reviewers. We enjoyed the honey so much that we bought a bottle to take home.

I enjoy places like this so much better than Denny's or I-HOP. Try it, it's worth a stop.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lynn J
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Yummy breakfast!!!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Even though it took about 1.5 hours to drive up for breakfast, it was totally worth it. They had the best chicken fried steak we have ever had. The scones and bread were delish!!!!!!
Worth the drive. I think we will be making it several times a year.

• Visited August 2013