“GREAT HOTEL!!”

Red Lion Hotel Lewiston
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Lewiston
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Nice rooms, fantastic staff, fabulous pool area! Perfect place to unwind with the family for a few days. We had such a great time and NO complaints! Really nice Hotel in a really convenient location & a great view. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
Redmanager, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Lewiston, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for your business and taking the time to complete a survey on our Red Lion Lewiston! Your comments are very generous! We are so glad that you got to unwind in the sun at our outdoor pool; our outdoor deck and pool are one of our very favorite amenities!

We look forward to seeing you during your next stay!

There are newer reviews for Red Lion Hotel Lewiston

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel had very friendly and helpful staff. The room was very nice and clean. The atmosphere was relaxing and welcoming. The food in their restraurant was excellent and the waitress was fun. I would most definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Thank you for your business and taking the time to complete a survey on our Red Lion Lewiston! We strive to provide exceptional service to all guests! We are very pleased that you had such a great stay with us!

We do hope you will tell you friends and family and stay with us again on your next visit through the Valley!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We spent last week at the Red Lion in Lewiston, Idaho and stayed in the "Clearwater Tower". We were there for a family reunion / wedding. The room was large and clean. The bed comfortable enough. What impressed me most was the soundproofing. We heard nothing / no one all week except for some traffic noise on occasion. I've never stayed anywhere that was so quiet.

Staff throughout the place was very friendly and helpful. There was a shuttle available to take us to local restaurants and points of interest. The pool and hot tub were nice; coffee was available all day. The dining room served very large and tasty breakfasts. We took advantage of the lunch buffet one day and that was good. The brewpub had a nice selection of beers (of course).

My one complaint would be the AC. The bathroom had no fan and with four of us taking showers, it got pretty damp and stuffy in the room. The AC struggled to keep up. As in most hotels, the unit was noisy. That and the tub needs refinishing. While I'm pretty sure it was clean, it looked dirty, unlike the rest of the room.

Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is wonderful! We had a room over in the seaport part..very large room,comphy bed, very clean and a great location. The hotel has so much to offer...great gym with both men/women sections, indoor and outdoor pool...pub with a huge selection! The food at mj's, which is connected to the main hotel, is out of this world! We had lunch and dinner there...steak actually cooked excatly how we ordered...loads of beer on tap..great staff...awesome 70's-current music playing...pool tables/darts/bowling games. No joke you could spend a week here and never leave the hotel...I will never again wonder where to stay when in Lewiston,Id.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank bluntbuthonest77
Reviewed June 27, 2013

There were only 2 things that I disliked about the room. The location from the main building and the lighting was not very good in the room. We arrived at the airport at midnight, called the hotel, and the shuttle came over right away. Real nice guy that drove us to the hotel. I gotta say that there was an odd smell when you first walked in the building, but the room was o.k. The sheets were clean as was the bathroom. Believe me, I checked it all our before taking off our shoes. I clean for a side business, so I know what to look for. We ordered room service the next morning, the food was great, I just felt bad the gal had to come way over to this building, but she also was really nice and we tipped her well for her walk. The shuttle took us back to the airport the next morning, without waiting. We were very satisfied with our stay at the Red Lion Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is in a decent location. I am in Lewiston, ID for work and am used to staying in pretty nice hotels. I understand Lewiston is a small town and the hotel options are limited, so this may be the best option. This hotel did NOT meet my standards. My coworker found a large bug on her wall. My shower was cold and I felt like the room was dirty. Also if you want a king bed it is in the annex which looks like an old warehouse. Make sure you reserve a Queen bed in the main building. The restaurant had an amazing breakfast though!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank AlyssaBrooke1
Redmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Hotel Lewiston, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent accommodations and taking the time out of your schedule to complete a review on Red Lion Lewiston. However, we apologize that we did not fully meet your standards. We do have premium kings in our main building, from your comments it is my understanding that you are still in house? If this is correct, we would love to get you and your coworker in premium rooms in the main building, subjects to availability. We want all guests to relax and enjoy a hot shower and great food while staying with us!

If you have further questions or concerns please contact us directly at 208-799-1000 ext 1049. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Kind regards,

Red Lion Lewiston

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I stayed here for one night while driving to Seattle. I stayed in the main wing of the hotel in a room that looked on to the river. Room was clean, not too modern but very still very nice. The hotel is in a great location, it's close to fast food and some small shops. The mattress was nice and comfortable and room was lit well (as I said I was staying in the MAIN building!). The other building is all the way across the parking lot from the actual hotel, so if you have suitcases, get them to put you in the main building. Staff are friendly and I got checked in quickly and efficiently. There is free coffee and tea in the lobby and also a restaurant in the hotel but I did not visit it.

Room Tip: Top floor and river view would be the best room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank YYC_WORLDWIDE
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewiston
Hampton Inn Lewiston
Comfort Inn
#8 of 13 in Lewiston
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
Best Western Rivertree Inn

Been to Red Lion Hotel Lewiston? Share your experiences!