“Dirty, loud, and it felt unsafe.”

Cedars Inn Lewiston
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Lewiston
“Dirty, loud, and it felt unsafe.”
Reviewed May 1, 2011

Poor service, the rooms were extremely dirty, a lot of shady characters loitering outside. We were awakened several times during the night by drunk people shouting outside our rooms. I itch all over after sleeping in the bed. Totally gross. This place is a joke.

• Stayed April 2011
4 Thank Tcummins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
North Bend, Washington
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I booked a room w/ Bobby for a 1 nt stay, He told me it was a 24 hour can. policy. We needed to cancel and I cancelled the day before, talked to Dennis. My cancellation was excepted. This hotel charged my credit card, unauthorized by me, claiming it was a 30 day notice of cancellation because we had a group reservation. I have never heard of such a policy, nor did I have a group agreement with them! I am disputing the charge and hope my credit card company comes through. BAD customer relations!!!! Shame on Cedars Inn for ripping off its customers! There should be jail time for this!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Lovee2Travell

Travelers are raving about these Lewiston hotels

New York City, New York
Reviewed January 21, 2011

I have to echo the other review here in that the bar across the road was both noisy and had two police visits while we were staying.

We bit the bullet and checked out a night early due to both this and the fact that the rooms were dirty and the staff that we met were unhelpful! Also they would not refund even a percentage of our charge saying that we had booked and they don't offer any refunds for any reason.

To anyone considering Lewiston as a place to stay I would say try Clarkston (just 5 minutes away) as it's much quieter and I think friendlier.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank NewYorkGraham
Amherst New hampshire
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Appears located between 2 major roads, but rooms were quiet,clean and obviously new.
Stayed a second night after exiting national budget hotel that I couldn't wait to get out of.
near entrance to paved bike trail system to Hells Gate and Clarkston WA