“Mother's Day Breakfast”

Rusty's Ranch Cafe
Ranked #68 of 105 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

They had fast and friendly service especially on Mother's Day!

The food was really really good and they kept our coffee pretty well topped off. I would go back again despite the fact it looked like Grandma's house with all the antiques and collectables, but it was kind of neat.

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Took my husband there. Went back 3 days later with the kids (cause it was sooo good). After great and quick service with awsome food, my son said to me: "mama this is the best food ever" Before we could finish the kids were already plotting the next visit as was I. :) Thanks Rusty's!

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been going here for many years. Breakfast is great...... good hometown feel. The waitress I had was very friendly. I will always go back for a good home style meal.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast on the way thru town.
Had the pork chop breakfast . The food was good and the portions generous.
Even though they were crowded, the service was quick and the wait staff kept my coffee topped off.
Good value

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Took visiting family for breakfast and as usual it was great. thick sliced bacon yummy waffles eggs tender and cooked right. Waitress as always friendly and keeps your coffee filled. yummy