“Great food, wonderful pie!!”
Review of Shari's

Shari's
Ranked #69 of 105 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I tried this restaurant without any recommendations not knowing what to expect. They have fresh, well made food and the pies are the best! I eat there at least once on every visit to Lewiston now.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Bent cutlery. Husbans water glass had butter all over it..took 3 tries for waitress to find clean glass for him. Breakfast served cold. told waitress and day manager and was told they were sorry new cook to blame. N OFFERED TO FIX PROBLEM. will never go back. The Sharis in Moscow Id is wonderful!!!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The bland, greasy food is the best thing about the place. The service is not just bad, the person who waited on gf & I was aggressively rude. I'll never go back.

1  Thank oz29
Reviewed January 26, 2013

1/26/13 We went to eat and hardly any customers at noon. we now know why. Ordered breakfast and it came right out but was pre-cooked luke warm ham, soggy hashbrown and cold soggy toast except for eggs which were hot. Water glass had someones butter smeared on it and waitress got 3 different glasses before she finally had a clean one for my husband. My fork tine was bent on the end and finally got a new one after I poked my mouth. Floors, booth we sat at and bathrooms were dirty. I told waitress about food-knife-glass but she did not seem concerned. Called manager Ken said they would speak to staff but this is a quality safety issue due to management as he was onsite while we ate, paid and left....NEVER TO RETURN!!!!!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I dont know how much longer sharies can stay in buisness. Everyone I know ends up getting free pies every time they go because something is completly messed up. My last breakfast ended up being half raw and half overcooked. While I like the free pies, I really hate the terrible experience.

1  Thank R B