“Finally some good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Casual
Description: Casual
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This place is great. I hesitated to try it at first because the location seems a little strange. My brother was raving about it. The first time I went, I had the pulled pork sandwich w/spicy BBQ sauce and the homemade Mac n' cheese with chiles. Awesome!!! Had the brisket sandwich today. Equally awesome. It is take out but they are expanding soon. High quality smoky BBQ with authentic homemade sides and reasonable prices. The place is clean, owners are personable, and they have some hard working and well behaved children that help out occasionally as well. Great food.. Great to support a locally owned ma and pop.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We are so starved for good BBQ around here that I patronize even the bad joints. Not a problem here though. I am a rib fanatic but I prefer spare compared to back ribs. The last time I was there they were out of the former (Oh No!). But honestly, their baby back ribs are fantastic I will get them again. One of the cooks is a lady who acts like she is cooking for her own family, she was turning a pan of roast pork into servings of pulled pork and the other patrons, and she, were licking their chops. They have only been in business about five months but they are setting up like they plan to stay. One problem though, they are just carry out.....gasp. But that's ok, I guess, I only live a few miles away. Also, if I want really great sit down bbq the Lunch Box Cafe Is still going strong. May they both live long and prosper.

3  Thank MikeWLewiston_ID

Been to Hells Canyon Smoke House? Share your experiences!