“Delicious & Quaint - Worth Trying!”
Review of Bridge Baking - CLOSED

Bridge Baking
Description: Bridge Baking is a gluten-free bakery, specializing in breads, pastries and cupcakes. Breakfast pastries vary among coffee cake, scones, muffins, cinnamon rolls and sticky buns. Treats include brownies, lemon bars, cream puffs, cupcakes, tarts and pies.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I've been wanting to check this bakery out. When I walked in I was so surprised to see what seemed to be a whole diner! Plenty of group and single seating, friendly service, and absolutely delicious food and treats. I didn't realize they served gluten free foods but in addition to baking they make quiche and breakfast sandwiches in the morning. SO GOOD. I urge you to check this place out!!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I went and had breakfast here shortly after they had opened. I liked the cozy feeling once you were inside and the ladies are extremely nice and friendly. I had the scramble and it was pretty good but the scone I had was fantastic! And did I mention it was gluten free? It was honestly better than some non gluten free scones I have had in the past. Since it is right off the college campus it is the perfect place for a quick lunch or breakfast for anyone at LCSC.

1  Thank AWD2012
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Bridge makes food that not only I can eat, but want to eat. As someone with a gluten intolerance, Lewiston can be limited, but the Bridge Bakery delivers great meals and wonderful pastries. It's so nice to not have to use the disclaimer, "it's good for gluten free." Their food is just GREAT, no disclaimer! Best sticky bun I've ever had, with or without gluten.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I attend LCSC and saw this little gem across the street on my walk to school. I stopped in one morning and was greeted by Jan (shop owner/ baker extraordinaire). So friendly and sweet, makes you feel right at home! The shop is very new and small so people need to get in here and help out our local business! The coffee is delicious and local from Clarkston. (1.75$) free refills of course. Jan had just baked cinnamon swirl muffins and spinich mushroom quiche, they looked and smelled great! I took home 6 (gluten free) chocolate chip cookies (3$) and they were delicious!! Tasted better than any cookie I'd had in a long time. I'm not much for sweets but I ate all of them within 24 hours :) 1/2 off day off baked goods, breads, treats and more! Free wifi! This will be my new study/ coffee hang out spot from now on! So excited to see something like this in little Lewiston!

2  Thank Stephlovesdrake
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The chocolate chip cookies were absolutely incredible, so delicious that after we each had two we bought a dozen to take home! It is the first truly delicious cookie that I have had since I had to give up wheat and gluten two years ago. They offer all kinds of baked goods and they deliver! Needless to say we bought cookies and a loaf of "rye" bread, which my small son absolutely loves. I am going to special order some treats for my son's treat day at school instead of trying to muddle through baking a GF treat myself.