“Great waffles!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Great waffles!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stopped in on our way out of town for some coffee and route planning, but we could not resist trying some of the waffle creations. Bacon and maple for me, berry waffle for him. The waffles were thick and fluffy, the toppings ample, and my coffee mug never empty.

If you prefer less sweetener with your breakfast, I recommend asking for your toppings on the side. Otherwise, this place delivers exactly what it promises.

• Visited August 2013

Spokane, WA
“Classic American Dinner”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in on a very busy Sunday morning while camping at nearby Hells Gate Park. Everything was excellent. Most of the patrons were clearly local regulars but they made us out of towers feel welcomed. The waffles were huge and delicious, my wife loved her veggie omelette and the corn beef hash was addictively good.

Visited June 2013
Thank Dr.TMac
Cleveland, Tennessee
“Great place to eat...we make a stop here each time we are in town”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had the banana pecan waffle and it was great. Lots of choices to pick from. My kids had the smores waffle and really enjoyed it. Service was great, cheerful and fun as always. Some may find parts of the menu "pricey," but everything is going up. I think everything on the menu was worth what we paid in comparisson to any other restaurant. Can't wait to visit again.

• Visited May 2013
East of Nowhere
“Waffle n More=Breakfast Heaven”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I usually get to Lewiston once a year on work, and on my way to and from hotel I drive by this place in the afternoon when it's closed (past 2:30pm). After a hard night of drinking, I decided I needed a real breakfast instead of the myriad of fast foods joints that populate the main drag. While I demurred on the waffles, I had bacon and eggs with biscuits and gravy. The biscuits were pillowy and I got more than enough bacon to be happy. The help was *fabulous* everyone was smiling. On a Sunday morning they were pretty packed about 8am, when the parking lot is full so early that's a very good sign. I now understand why this place is a local landmark, will most definitely go back again next time in town. The classic old fashioned diner survives!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank hotwing_1
missoula
“pure heaven”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If this is the same place we went to (I thought it was called waffles and more) I had the banana nut waffles. OMG it was pure heaven. light fluffy, with pecans and banana chunks in the batter and then whip cream and more nuts and bananas on top. I am happy I chose that to have for breakfast......

Visited February 2013