“Awesomeness”

Seasons Specialty Dining
Ranked #8 of 105 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Seasons Specialty Dining is focused on providing high-quality, creative foods and beverages - we will do everything we can to meet and exceed your expectations. Please plan to visit us at Seasons Specialty Dining for Dinner 5nights a week for truly outstanding fresh creative foods and experience. We accept Visa, MC, Discover, AmEx We take reservations and have take out
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Great place!!! Wonderful atmosphere, great food!! Friendly service, a must try!! Great selection for lunches and dinner. Defiantly will be regulars!!

1  Thank Christopher R

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stumbled on this place by accident at lunch time and being drawn by nothing more than an "open" sign. The hostess/waitress was charming and informative and we had a superior lunch. The next evening we decided to try the place once more for dinner. Again, the hostess/waitress (a different lady) was equally pleasant hand had several helpful suggestions. The meal was even better than the lunch. Try the scallops. Nothing better than these.

1  Thank Butch
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, relaxing, atmosphere. They were pretty busy on the afternoon my mom and I came in for lunch, but our short wait was worth every second. I ordered their Mediterranean veggie sand with a cup of curry/ coconut vegetable soup and mom had a spicy turkey sand with the same soup. Everything was amazing! My sandwich was loaded with yummy, fresh veggies and my favorite, hummus. The soup was perfect! Not too sweet, like I was afraid it would be. I also had a cup of coffee and you could smell how good it was going to taste! The menu is very reasonably priced, which Im very happy about because I thought this place would be expressive. Can't wait to come back! Maybe for dinner next time, would live to try some wine.

1  Thank Stephlovesdrake
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The waitress was very friendly and helpful. Food was delicious . We tried the salmon dish and halibut it was. Done perfect , moist and very tasty! This is a place to take your date. It's quiet I would not bring children the menu is more for adult.

1  Thank Barbara K
Reviewed June 28, 2013

If you're looking for nuanced gourmet flavor, artistic touches, and satisfying meals, then try out Seasons Bistro. For lunch this week, I had the turkey & goat cheese toasted sandwich with an orange salad (poppyseed dressing). The flavor was perfectly balanced with the mild turkey, nutty goat cheese, and this fantastic cream spread that melded it all together. And the salad? It's worth the $2 upcharge for the burst of sunshine in your mouth. Craisins, pumpkin seeds, succulent orange slices...total decadence. And while I probably should have, I just couldn't resist the crème brûlée. Holy Hannah: rich, creamy, and perfect for sharing.

Atmosphere is awesome: Very cozy with brick walls, pub tables, and seating at the bar. You can easily watch all food prepared. Service is comfortable & easy-going. Tina caters and provides private dinners (6-12 people), as well. My husband and I attended one of her special dinners and it was out of this world fantastic -- definitely worthy of a special occasion.

1  Thank AprilJ0Y