“pub grub”

Add it.
Sidelines Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Great pub grub and good service. Burgers were meaty and juicy. Fish was done just right in light beer batter and the beer was cold.

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

This is my husbands favorite burger in town. I have found some inconsistencies with the cooking (sometimes, the patties are way too thick, like they haven't been pressed out enough). The servers/bartenders are always friendly, the appetisers are very good ( the nachos are HUGE) and they will cater to you if you want to bring in a party!

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

This was our first time here and we were pleasantly surprised! We shared a Canyon Burger which was very good. The fries are very thin & not greasy at all! There is outside seating but we chose to sit inside. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful. Great downtown location!

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Driving around, saw this little place, stopped in for dinner for the first time. Hole in the wall, right by Boom town, convenient for bar goers. This place should stay open late on fri-sat, bet they'd make some $$$ man friend enjoyed his juicy burger and I enjoyed my blt on Texas toast. We liked the fries too! I'd like to come back in for a beer someone. Lots of TVs to watch sports and friendly staff. This place is way better than Main St. Grille.... :) good job guys!

1  Thank Stephlovesdrake
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My friends and I were out for our evening walk. I had my two dogs and we decided to stop and have a drink. The staff brought my dogs a bowl of cold water, made one of the best chocolate martinis in the valley. Made my friend an almond joy martini. Was very friendly to the dog. It was an awesome stop we will have to do it more often. A very special thanks to the staff from the dogs.