“Great Pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. I can only attest to the pasta, but it was delicious. We expected meat and sauce over pasta. Instead, Antonio's bakes their pasta dishes in individual serving dishes, so it was piping hot. The service was good and waitress was friendly.

1  Thank TravelinGal2010

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I've been here many times just as a couple and with a large family group. The service is always spot on and friendly. The food is delicious and comes out fast and hot. They do not skimp on their salad bar - lots of options to make a delicious salad to meet many different tastes. The salad bar is well maintained and kept very clean. The layout prevents it from being loud in there even when it's crowded.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

There is a big sign outside of Antonio's that advertises a Sunday Dinner Special, roast turkey, beef, or pork, for $7.95 for a regular dinner or $6.95 for a senior dinner.

Yet when we called to get one regular and one senior dinner to go -- for pick-up, not delivery -- they tried charging us $9.95 for each one!

My advice is to skip Antonio's. If you do go there, check the check against menu prices very carefully.

1  Thank Mr_David_F
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I am not a fan of buffet style food in any way (eww), but Antonio's salad bar is always clean and there is a great selection along with low-cal and fat free dressing (very hard to find in Lewiston). I have tried a few of there pasta dishes, they were very good but this would be a once in a great while treat as the sauces are so rich and buttery. I am a big fan of the portabella pizza! I LOVE that I can get to-go food pick up or delivery.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Good service and pizza varieties were different. Can only attest to pizza and breadsticks both good with excellent home made dough and marina sauce.