“Does Not Honor Advertised Prices”

Antonio's Italian Cafe
Ranked #15 of 108 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 30, 2013

There is a big sign outside of Antonio's that advertises a Sunday Dinner Special, roast turkey, beef, or pork, for $7.95 for a regular dinner or $6.95 for a senior dinner.

Yet when we called to get one regular and one senior dinner to go -- for pick-up, not delivery -- they tried charging us $9.95 for each one!

My advice is to skip Antonio's. If you do go there, check the check against menu prices very carefully.

1  Thank Mr_David_F

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I am not a fan of buffet style food in any way (eww), but Antonio's salad bar is always clean and there is a great selection along with low-cal and fat free dressing (very hard to find in Lewiston). I have tried a few of there pasta dishes, they were very good but this would be a once in a great while treat as the sauces are so rich and buttery. I am a big fan of the portabella pizza! I LOVE that I can get to-go food pick up or delivery.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Good service and pizza varieties were different. Can only attest to pizza and breadsticks both good with excellent home made dough and marina sauce.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I like to go here for the pizza; I love the portabella mushroom pizza. I also love the salad bar. I like the dining atmosphere. Last time I went it was my birthday. I ordered the ravioli and it was under cooked and rubbery. My husband ordered the Stromboli and it was doughy. The staff was having what seemed to be a baby shower in the kitchen and I did not get very tentative service. I have had really great experiences up until then.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Really like the atmosphere and food here! Our waiter Kyle was great considering he had 19 guests to tend to! The food was delicious. Would have liked a private room for our celebration dinner to help hear everyone better, but it was great. Making reservations in advance were easy and the best part was that our hotel was right next door. Thank you Debbie for making sure we were all enjoying ourselves and the food!