“Graduation Dinner”

Dining options: Delivery
Orting, Washington
“Graduation Dinner”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Really like the atmosphere and food here! Our waiter Kyle was great considering he had 19 guests to tend to! The food was delicious. Would have liked a private room for our celebration dinner to help hear everyone better, but it was great. Making reservations in advance were easy and the best part was that our hotel was right next door. Thank you Debbie for making sure we were all enjoying ourselves and the food!

Visited May 2013

Pullman, WA
“Hit and...what?”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Salad bar...seemed small to look at but it's mighty! Lots of great toppings and really good ranch (if you're a fan like me). There should be an AYCE option though. I had the Joe's Wich. (Grilled ham, cheese and bacon with tomato, lettuce.) Menu description made me think I was getting a grilled sandwich but no, apparently only the ham was "grilled". Quite tasty though. Just not what was expected. Hubby got the Baked Italian Sausage Sandwich (A grilled and baked sweet Italian sausage topped with our marinara sauce, cheese, red and green pepper and onion) he says sausage was awesome but didn't like that the veggies were raw. Onions, peppers, etc. Not grilled or sauteed, just crunchy and raw. All sandwiches come with "baked french fries". Hmmm seemed suspiciously fried judging by the look, texture and taste. They were very good though. Finally, the house blush wine was perfect with my sandwich and thanks to filling up on the delicious salad bar, I took leftovers home.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank CritterMom1
Lewiston, Idaho
“Best Salad Bar ever, good pasta and pizza”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

They have a great salad bar with many types of items to put on your salad for a great price. All the items are nice and fresh too. They have a lot of great pasta dishes and pizza options. As well as steak and seafood. The service is good and friendly and the prices are reasonable. Great food at a very good price. I eat here for lunch several times of the month, at times several times of the week.

Visited December 2012
LEWISTON
“Got the free dessert...it was a struggle, though”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I tried Antonio's, mainly out of curiosity, but mostly because I was hungry, and wanted to try something different. I ordered their sliders (based on White Castle Hamburgers) because I like sliders. This particular order came with an incentive...finish all six, and get free dessert. It was a struggle to get all six burgers down, but I got my free dessert!

Lewiston, ID
“The Party Place”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

They don't seem to like single patrons and besides, their meals, even the specials, are a bit pricey for their coffee shop decor. But Wait! This is a really good place to take a lot of people such as the Christmas Party for your club. The banquet rooms are great for about forty people. The staff takes drink orders, seats latecomers, etc. and it's serve yourself from the steam tables and salad bar. We had steak fingers, chicken, and pasta, veggies, and three kinds of salad on the side. Lots of food. The wine list is pretty good for Idaho but the biggie for us is they give you plenty of time for your club's speeches and award ceremonies, etc. No hustle, no hassle and the bar stayed open. OBTW the club's treasurer said the cost was about fifteen bucks per person including tip.

• Visited December 2011