“Such good food”

Main Street Grill
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy great food and hometown friendly service at Lewiston's favorite American restaurant, Main Street Grill. We've got all your favorites, from award winning hamburgers and fries to Irish nachos, and everything in between. Main Street Grill, simply the . . . "Best In The West!" Located on Highway 12 in the heart of Lewiston, we are the perfect place to meet family and friends for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Our menu has something for everyone in the family, from a veggie wrap to potato chips made right here in our kitchen. With over 40 years of experience, we know how to give you great food you'll love! We are proud to have been voted the "Best Lunch Restaurant" in KLEW TV's Best in the West Contest in 2010 and 2011. Everyone in the family will enjoy our 'show' kitchen, where you can watch our cooks in action, adding to a unique dining experience at our family owned and operated American restaurant.
Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

Whenever we are in town we try to eat here. I try something new each visit. They also give a veteran discount and free steak brunch on the 2nd Tuesday of every month.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (169)

Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

Love the food here . Burgers are probably the best around. My wife and I had a meal, one evening. It seems the portions were smaller. Also I asked for coffee to drink. The food arrived. I reminded the waitress about the coffee. Finished my meal. Reminded the waitress again. Then the bill came. I got charged for coffee.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2018

I wrote a review after our Oct. 3, 2018 first visit for breakfast. Main Street started opening at 9 AM and added breakfast to service some days before this visit. I vowed to return later after they had some time to work out the kinks. This time we arrived at 10am, on Tuesday Dec. 19. As usual the wait staff is most friendly. This time I ordered biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs. My wife ordered a waffle. After a wait, long enough to have received our orders; the waitress came and announced no biscuits. (Last visit it was no gravy.) So I changed my order to eggs and hash-browns. I added a side of gravy because I really wanted to try it. Even though the eggs and hash-browns come with a bread choice on the menu, what kind was not asked and none was given. Good news is I wasn't charged for side of gravy. Eggs were satisfactory but hash-browns were rather skimpy in serving size and appeared like fried from frozen state. (Rather typical of most breakfast serving restaurants.) My wife's waffle was cool when brought. Probably cooked while they looked for my biscuits and when my order had to be changed, it just sat around until my replacement order was prepared. The ball of butter just sat on the waffle, with no melting at all. Mediocre quality, nothing special. but would have been nicer if at least service hot. They didn't offer to warm our coffees. There menu offerings are varied but less than most breakfast serving restaurants. We're giving up on Main Street for breakfasts. There are others that are better in Lewiston (and Clarkston.) Still happy with lunch service however. Other note, we were the only customers at the 10 am time and the staff gathered around the counter area and visited rather loudly while we ate in dining room.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Family enjoyed black bean burgers, truly unique fries, and grilled cheese (kids). Good food, good service and nice old school ambiance. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here just a week ago and I had to stop and try to remember what we even ordered, it just wasn’t very memorable. While the menu has a lot to chose from, the food was average at best and the potions were on the small side. My husband ordered the fish and chips and the fish was overcooked and the amount of fries was just sad. Our sever was good at first, but got so busy that we were neglected, they seemed understaffed. We were prepared to order dessert (again, small portions) but she quickly handed us our ticket without even checking in with us once.

Date of visit: October 2018