The motel was very clean with a great breakfast and plenty of parking, it was off season and we had no difficuty getting a room. The staff were great and check in and check out was good. The room was quiet and had 2 queens in it but the first bed was terrible with me being able to feel the springs, I spoke to the staff and they offered to move me the next day but I had also spoken with other guests to see if any had had the same expierence as I had , the answer was not at all so I believed it was just my room . I tried the next bed and it was fine, I stayed in room 122 and as I said the staff was great. The bad bed was the only thing that changed the rating to average otherwise it would have been at least a good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Lewiston overlooks the scenic Clearwater River. This new Lewiston Hotel is located above the Lewis and Clark Valley, the recreational enthusiast will enjoy baseball tournaments, fishing, rafting, camping, hiking, sight seeing, and relaxation. Rediscover the Lewis and Clark Trail with our historic monuments. Relax or get ready for the day in one of our many spacious and functional guest rooms at this award winning hotel. Visit Lewiston, ID and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lewiston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lewiston Hotel Lewiston
- Holiday Inn Lewiston
- Lewiston Holiday Inn Express