Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
MFWO - Unforgettable experience for the entire family!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2018
Tynlee R
Great trip on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River

Reviewed June 26, 2018
cndyphlps1114
Salmon, Idaho

All reviews middle fork of the salmon an adventure day trip hot springs willis thrilling rafts kayak crew scenery waterfall camp float
Reviewed July 29, 2018

From July 16 - July 23 this year, my family (consisting of my two daughters - ages 10 and 13 and my father, age 78) had the most wonderful experience rafting the Middle Fork of the Salmon River with Middle Fork Wilderness Outfitters. Our week consisted of white water kayaking, rafting, and floating the awe-inspiring Middle Fork while being meticulously cared for by Willis the owner and his exceptional crew consisting of Mike, Dylan, Lara, Brandon, Dusty and Ted; each of whom are dedicated and experienced river guides. Their attentiveness to each and every detail of your journey down the river, from the delicious/gourmet food, to the camp setup, to the guidance of individual kayaks and rafts down the river, make the entire experience unforgettable...and yes, you'll want to go back and do it all over again with MFWO the following year! A big THANKS to all of you at MFWO for making this an adventure my family and I will never forget.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018

No one does it better. Period. Great guides with great insight on the river and off. Meals were fantastic and all cooked over an open fire. We felt like we were on a private trip given the friendliness of the staff and the manner in which they ran the trip. It just doesn't get any better.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

All I have to say is holy cow what a wonderful time!! The food is absolutely incredible. The scenery is 2nd to none. And middle fork wilderness outfitters goes out of their way to make sure that you have a great time. We were there for the eclipse and what a neat experience that was to watch the Sun disappear standing on a mountain in the middle of nowhere. The fly fishing was a lot of fun with many 50 fish plus days on dry flies. Thanks to Willis and his amazing crew. Totally worth it!!!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Jon H
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I had a late season float with Willis Mcalleese and his crew from Middle fork Wilderness Outfitters and it was top notch. The guides worked hard getting us on fish and we had two days with over fifty fish to the boat. After a full day of fishing we then had our camp set up and superb meals prepared four us by the crew. An overall excellent experience!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Shane N
Reviewed November 3, 2017

A wonderful trip with great service, guides, and boats. We had options to row, fish, or kayak. The scenery and food were first rate. Just go...you won't regret it!

Date of experience: August 2017