“Fun, Friendly little bar”
Review of Wagon Wheel Lounge

Wagon Wheel Lounge
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The Wagon Wheel is just a fun little bar to go to. The bartenders are nice, funny but didn't let the crowd get to out of control. The locals I meet were friendly, recommend places to eat on a budget. The karaoke was run well both nights. Drinks priced about right and made very well.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

My partner and I went on Saturday night with karaoke. The bartenders liberally poured drinks, and provided friendly service; asking if I wanted water and refilling it without me asking. A good mix of locals, and tourists. A nice grassy outdoor patio area where we enjoyed drinks on a cool early May night. I really enjoy karaoke, but the crowd did not seem to be into the karaoke much on this particular night.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My fiance and I come to Lava a couple times a year to spend the night and sit in the hot pools! We alwats go to the Wagon Wheel to spend the evening because the people are wonderful, the atmosphere is fun and comfortable and you can depend on the service unlike another place we went to our first trip. We will never go anywhere else while in Lava!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Food was good and the staff was very friendly. We will be back and I would recommend "The Wagon Wheel Lounge".

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I love scones, and the Wagon Wheel has the best scones in Idaho!! The place is always busy, the food is always delicious, and the atmosphere is laid back and relaxed. The first time I ate here, we had our towels wrapped around us because we were walking back from the hot springs. Nobody even gave a second look...because most of the customers had towels on also!! Highly recommend!