“Karaoke”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wagon Wheel Lounge

Wagon Wheel Lounge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Karaoke”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

My partner and I went on Saturday night with karaoke. The bartenders liberally poured drinks, and provided friendly service; asking if I wanted water and refilling it without me asking. A good mix of locals, and tourists. A nice grassy outdoor patio area where we enjoyed drinks on a cool early May night. I really enjoy karaoke, but the crowd did not seem to be into the karaoke much on this particular night.

• Visited May 2014

Chubbuck, Idaho
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

My fiance and I come to Lava a couple times a year to spend the night and sit in the hot pools! We alwats go to the Wagon Wheel to spend the evening because the people are wonderful, the atmosphere is fun and comfortable and you can depend on the service unlike another place we went to our first trip. We will never go anywhere else while in Lava!

• Visited August 2013
msbailey5
“Food was good and the staff was very friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Food was good and the staff was very friendly. We will be back and I would recommend "The Wagon Wheel Lounge".

Visited February 2014
Lehi, Utah
“Best food in Lava!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I love scones, and the Wagon Wheel has the best scones in Idaho!! The place is always busy, the food is always delicious, and the atmosphere is laid back and relaxed. The first time I ate here, we had our towels wrapped around us because we were walking back from the hot springs. Nobody even gave a second look...because most of the customers had towels on also!! Highly recommend!

Visited February 2014
Kaysville, Utah, United States
“Perfect little small town restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Simple food with great, friendly service in a fun little town. Busy breakfasts here but service was quick. Easy downtown access.

• Visited October 2013