“Very good service!”
Review of Wagon Wheel Lounge

Wagon Wheel Lounge
Reviewed December 1, 2011

After looking around Main Street we decided on this cafe, which we loved! The waitresses were so nice! We took a seat at the counter and I had the best cheeseburger and fries. I loved how the waitresses joked around with us and made sure we had everything we needed. Their scones are to die for! We loved them so much we took some with us back to our hotel! I definitely recommend this place, especially if you like down home cooking.

There are newer reviews for Wagon Wheel Lounge

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Honestly a dangerous place to walk into. The staff are frequently violent with customers.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

salmon was grouse, and tasted like cardboard. baked potato was decent, but chili served with it was ice cold

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Great bartenders.... Cozy vibe..... Fun locals! There is a sweet little dog that gives the atmosphere an added plus!

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Our family tries to spend every Thanksgiving in Hot Springs. It is a halfway point for our family to gather. In 2008 we had forgotten brown sugar and went to the Wagon Wheel to ask if we could buy some. (all the stores were closed) They were having a free local Thanksgiving dinner and wouldn't give us any sugar till we came down and ate with them. It was hands down one of the best Thanksgivings we have ever spent as a family. The food was delicious, the locals were wonderfully embracing, we danced for hours, and watched football. Our group had an age range from 7 to 80 and everyone one of us had a blast.
So, I have a hard time having any bad comments for the Wagon Wheel. It can be hit or miss, the food has been excellent and mediocre over the years, the staff can be warm or indifferent. It depends on the day you go I guess.
I still love going there for the Club House (HUGE and delicious) on sour dough toast with the potato skins.