“Not Too Shabby”

Cuisines: American
Boise, Idaho
“Not Too Shabby”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The food was really good. You could tell it was homemade. Everything tasted great. The service was a little lacking. We went about one in the afternoon. Not a bad place to grab lunch and a beer.

Visited February 2014

Clinton, Utah
“Homemade Sweet Potato Fries”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

AWESOME! Salads were spectacular as well! Had the Denver game on as well. What else could one ask for!!!

Visited January 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Excellent Food- Limited Menu”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We ate here for breakfast one morning while in Lava, since there are not many options we decided to give this place a try. I was pleasently suprised by their delicous food. The menu is limited but what we got was excellent. As others have mentioned, the service was a bit slow, but we were not in any hurry so this did not bother us one bit. This place was by far better then the other options that we had for breakfast!

• Visited January 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Slow season=slow service”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband & I had been the Idaho World Famous Hot Pools before stopping for lunch. We were the second table seated in the quaint restaurant. The decor was charming with paneling on the bar made from grain storage walls and bicycles attached to the ceiling. The waitress recommended that I not order the Haddock burger, as she was not confident of the quality. That was appreciated. I ordered Bison sliders, (3) and my husband ordered bacon, cheddar beef burger. We each got fries. The bison sliders were actually small meatball sized rounds, cooked to blackened dryness and the fries were soggy reheats. My husband liked the bacon burger. The service was very slow, which I'm sure is a reflection of the cook staff, as the waitress had no one else to serve. I did not return my food, as we had already been there for 40 minutes. Can't state whether they do better when the summer crowd is there, but when every dollar counts in restaurant business, would recommend attention to current customers

Visited October 2013
Arvada, CO
“OK, nothing special”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Had dinner on the patio. As it got dark, there were no lights in the gazebo! Only one intense spot-type light by the door to the restaurant. They asked us if we minded the lunch menu because they hadn't had enough business to bother with the dinner menu. Food good, not great or bad. Service the same.

Visited September 2013