“OK, nothing special”
Review of 78 Main

78 Main
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Had dinner on the patio. As it got dark, there were no lights in the gazebo! Only one intense spot-type light by the door to the restaurant. They asked us if we minded the lunch menu because they hadn't had enough business to bother with the dinner menu. Food good, not great or bad. Service the same.

There are newer reviews for 78 Main

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The location and outdoor seating is great. It is very clean and eclectic. The menu isn't very extensive, and I managed to order several items that weren't available: mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, habanero fries (out of habanero sauce), buffalo chicken salad, and a buffalo chicken sandwich (out of buffalo sauce). I was able to order a club sandwich, grilled cheese and fries. The club was good but I waited 35+ minutes to get it. The girl taking my order was very nice and helpful.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had the Reuben, my wife had a cheese burger, and our friend had a steak. All great. The fries were good too, and they give you plenty.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The service wasn't the greatest, but our meal was well worth the wait! It was fresh and delicious! Home made fries, home made hamburger buns, and they have mnt dew! Serious the best cheeseburger I've ever had.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We too experienced the slow service. I think there was only 1 waitress working for lunch and it took us about an hour to eat. My buffalo sliders and sweet potato fries were tasty, but if you need quick service you should try somewhere else.