“Good stop” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Silver Grille

Silver Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by after swimming. Loved the cheeseburger and garlic fries with customer service that checked in frequently. Good stop.

Centerville, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Beautiful hot sunny day and my elderly mother is unhappy and out of sorts! Making us all miserable! We walk into the Silver Grille in the hopes of finding something to make her happy. Nope nothing on the menu to make her smile. BUT the fabulous owner and staff asked 'what would you like?' Pancakes was my mothers wish and to mine and all our surprises, the Silver Grille made it happen! I couldn't believe it, they went above and beyond to make it happen and for the first time that week my mum cleared her plate enjoying every delicious mouthful. It not only made her happy but all of us happy. I hope the owner realized the miracle she made happen and how happy she made my mum. After a week of touring the Wild West and seeing everything from Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone to Salt Lake City. The most memorable moment for my mum was the Silver Grille. Our meals were delicious too, best burgers and fries ever!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Highly recommend you visit the Silver grille! Very friendly, personable, clean and caring.

• Visited June 2014
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Fresh food prepared well and delivered promptly with a smile.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

As part of a large group, we were concerned there might be a significant wait time, but the staff was efficient and friendly, providing our meals quickly. My grilled chicken sandwich was very good, as were the very thin and crispy fries. We found plenty of seating to satisfy everyone, with some choosing the air-conditioned interior and others opting for the deck or patio. I will eat here again.

• Visited July 2014
Bountiful, Utah
“Silver Grille Above All Else Available”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Our party of 3 adults chose to eat at Silver Grille above all other eateries after floating the river in Lava Hot Springs and we were very satisfied with the food and service. The chef, Ray, came out into the dining room and engaged in conversation with our party and was genuinely interested in whether or not we liked the food. I would go back to Silver Grille as a result of the value we got and the service.

• Visited July 2014
Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
“Great quality fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

I realy like the Pastrami Melt and a chocolate malt. They have a special every day and will cook a steak or make a wonderful salad.

Visited July 2014