“Great Food!”

Riverwalk Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I love the Thai Restaurant, the food is awesome. I eat here all the time. A lot of locals love it and hear that a lot of visitors that come to Lava just come for the Thai Food and a Soak in the Hot Pools.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Can't go to Lava without stopping in for some great Thai food! The service is great and so is the food! Love the Thai iced tea the most. I have to stop here everytime I visit Lava!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Easily some of the best food I've had in my life. I live 4 hours away, and there are some days that I crave nothing but THIS Thai food! Other Thai restaurants just don't do it for me. Joom and Thom (the owners) are amazing, and the service is always wonderful and friendly. I'll never stop going here! It's a MUST when you're in Lava!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Live outside of Lava Hot Springs and rarely go out to eat but this tends to be the local place we prefer. A family business and the staff is always friendly. Never had a bad meal there and will continue to patronize them.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This place has such over the top good food, that we will stop from now on either as we stay in town, or are traveling thru. The coconut soup was incredible, I am craving it as I write.